Looking for a great job with a supportive and lively team?
Do you have advanced Excel and PowerPoint experience?
Do you have awesome organisation skills and thrive in a fast-paced multi-tasking environment?
How does working from home with 2-3 days travel to our office in Greenogue, Rathcoole, Co. Dublin sound?
Do you want to know more???
Working closely with our Account Managers and Field Team on multiple Campaigns for our Clients, we are looking for someone who can demonstrate they have extensive experience of working with Excel and PowerPoint. You must be a natural at spinning multiple plates, with a high ability to prioritise various deadlines. We work in a collaborative environment where great ideas and achievements are shared and celebrated.
A day in the life of a Senior Account Executive….
- Working with Account Team on trouble shooting and problem resolution
- Providing effective field support.
- Delivery of a structured plan for each activity.
- Understand and plan clients reporting requirements.
- Delivering bespoke client reports – ensuring high level of data accuracy and bringing reports to life.
- Identifying and resolving compliance issues.
We would Love to Meet you if you –
- Are a proactive and innovative thinker and problem solver with a can-do attitude
- Have excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Proven problem-solving skills and a multi-tasking ninja!
- Excellent attention to detail, ensuring accuracy at all times
- Excellent in solving problems with tenacious curiosity.
- Organised and able to work under pressure.
- Challenging and bold to improve ways of working
- A strong communicator who takes pride in their work, whilst being empowered to make decisions.
The role requires outstanding interpersonal skills, the ability to multitask and embrace change in a fast-growing environment.
PRL Sales is a Full-Service Distributor business primarily involved in the sales and distribution of Household, Beauty & Personal Care products to the Grocery & Pharmacy Sectors and Ice Cream & Frozen Foods to the Grocery Sector.
Building successful and sustainable brand partnerships for over 80 years, our focus on authentic partnership with our customers has positioned PRL as the market leader in the go-to-market brand experience. Our highly engineered network of people, technology and infrastructural resources connects brands to the marketplace and consumers. We champion brands through world-class, innovative services and sustainable solutions designed to help our customers improve productivity and reduce costs throughout their supply-chains creating value for all.
Our purpose-built, state of the art, Head Office is located in Greenogue Business Park, Rathcoole, Co Dublin. Facilities include free on-site Gym and parking.
If you feel you have the skills required to succeed in this challenging and rewarding role, please apply today.
Please kindly note that you need to have a valid EU Working Visa in order to proceed for these positions
If you do not meet the essential requirements as outlined in this advert, we regret that we are unable to process your application.