Looking for a great job with a supportive and lively team?
Do you have advanced Excel and PowerPoint experience?
Do you have awesome organisation skills and thrive in a fast-paced multi-tasking environment?
How does working from home with 2-3 days travel to our office in Greenogue, Rathcoole, Co. Dublin sound?
Do you want to know more???
PRL is a family owned, Irish indigenous business who play a vital role in supporting consumers in everyday living.
We have a strong culture putting people and our values at the very center of everything we do, creating a sustainable future for our teams and our company.
Our teams can expect a fast paced, rewarding, and inclusive environment. Our people policies and benefits place an emphasis on always protecting and doing right by our teams and our company.
Working closely with our Account Managers and Field Team on multiple Campaigns for our Clients, we are looking for someone who can demonstrate they have extensive experience of working with Excel and PowerPoint. You must be a natural at spinning multiple plates, with a high ability to prioritise various deadlines. We work in a collaborative environment where great ideas and achievements are shared and celebrated.
A day in the life of a Senior Account Executive….
- Working with Account Team on trouble shooting and problem resolution
- Providing effective field support.
- Delivery of a structured plan for each activity.
- Understand and plan clients reporting requirements.
- Delivering bespoke client reports – ensuring high level of data accuracy and bringing reports to life.
- Identifying and resolving compliance issues.
We would Love to Meet you if you –
- Are a proactive and innovative thinker and problem solver with a can-do attitude
- Have excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Proven problem-solving skills and a multi-tasking ninja!
- Excellent attention to detail, ensuring accuracy at all times
- Excellent in solving problems with tenacious curiosity.
- Organised and able to work under pressure.
- Challenging and bold to improve ways of working
- A strong communicator who takes pride in their work, whilst being empowered to make decisions.
The role requires outstanding interpersonal skills, the ability to multitask and embrace change in a fast-growing environment.
Our purpose-built, state of the art, Head Office is located in Greenogue Business Park, Rathcoole, Co Dublin. Facilities include free on-site Gym and parking.
Our Mission, Vision and Values
- PRL’s mission is to deliver the PRL experience in connecting brands with consumers.
- To become the go-to-market partner of choice for brands.
- Our values are at the heart of our culture and provide the framework for how we do business.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
In PRL, we believe that diversity and inclusion are essential to our success. We embrace the differences in our employees, customers, and communities, and strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can bring their whole selves to work.
PRL are committed to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the world we live in, and to creating opportunities for all individuals to succeed. We do not tolerate discrimination, harassment, or bias of any kind, and we provide resources and support to ensure that our employees feel valued and respected.
We recognize that diversity and inclusion are ongoing journeys and we are committed to learning, growing, and evolving as an organization.
We believe that by embracing diversity and inclusion, we can foster an environment of partnership, reliability and leadership creating a workplace where everyone can thrive.
Please kindly note that you need to have an EU Working Visa other than student orientation in order to proceed for this position.
If you do not meet the essential requirements as outlined in this advert, we regret that we are unable to process your application.