We are currently recruiting an Account Manager to join the PRL Group. This is an opportunity to manage some of the most exciting brands in the Grocery Sector.
What we are looking for:
An energetic and driven successful Account Manager who is excited about being an integral part of growing market share and brand presence in the Irish market. You will be responsible for driving revenue growth and market share of products by:
- Developing and nurturing the Head Office relationships with all Buyers/Warehouse ordering departments and develop links with Supply Chain, Finance & Marketing.
- Leading the development of the sales strategy for pharmacy products in conjunction with the Account Director, establishing budgets and revenue targets to contribute to the achievement of our national sales target.
- Providing account management of our key accounts by creating annual KAM plans and engaging with key customers and opinion leaders ensuring optimum levels of customer engagement.
- Building customer plans to progress value and margin
- Improving product availability, world class in-market execution and implementation of Joint Business Planning (JBP).
- Supporting marketing initiatives to drive revenue and implementing promotional activities for each product in accordance with the relevant sales and marketing plans and providing feedback on the effectiveness of promotional materials.
- Analysing sales data and recommending actions to enhance sales including range review and NPD management
- Being credible and a great relationship builder to enable you to influence key stakeholders
You will be the type of person who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and who pays attention to detail in your work. You will need to be a great communicator, highly numeric, resilient and have good negotiation skills.
The successful candidate should have experience of Head Office negotiations and understanding of the core principles of category management and the ability to utilise these in client recommendations and proposals.
- Well-developed planning and organisational skills with a keen attention to detail
- The ability to work independently, flexibly and with a high degree of initiative
- Superior communication skills, written and verbal, must be fluent in English and possess great phone manner
- Experience with JBP negotiation and proven ability to build and maintain relationships and communicate across all levels in an organisation
PRL Sales is a Full-Service Distributor business primarily involved in the sales and distribution of Household, Beauty & Personal Care products to the Grocery & Pharmacy Sectors and Ice Cream & Frozen Foods to the Grocery Sector. This role will be joining the Household, Beauty & Personal Care team and offers flexible working/hybrid option.
The role requires outstanding interpersonal skills, the ability to multitask and embrace change in a fast-growing environment.
Our purpose-built, state of the art, Head Office is located in Greenogue Business Park, Rathcoole, Co Dublin. Facilities include free on-site Gym and parking.
If you feel you have the skills required to succeed in this challenging and rewarding role, please apply today.
Please kindly note that you need to have an EU Working Permit (Orientation Year Visa not included) in order to proceed for this position.
If you do not meet the essential requirements as outlined in this advert, we regret that we are unable to process your application.