One of Ireland’s Top 50 Businesses is looking to add to their existing and dynamic sales team. Competative salary and excellent benefits. Dublin office based.
The successful candidate will be an office-based sales account manager,with the responsibility of acquiring customers through a variety of channels such as through marketing campaigns, warm leads, referrals and through existing database.
* Negotiate contracts with commercial clients, achieving monthly, quarterly and annual targets.
* Respond to web, telesales & campaign sales enquiries.
* Grow and defend revenue base in current account portfolio in line with customer retention targets.
* Provide professional account management support to customers on commercial issues including contracts, pricing, market information and billing issues.
* Develop and maintain excellent customer relationships.
* Ensure all sales processes are implemented in line with regulatory requirements.
* Continuously develop knowledge of the competitive market place, providing information and recommendations to management as required.
* Build internal relationships with the wider sales and marketing team along with internal teams.
* Ad hoc project work as required.
Essential: * Minimum 2 years proven sales experience with track record of delivering targets or KPIs
* Minimum two years’ experience of liaising with corporate customers on the telephone or in a customer service or sales environment.
* Experience of assisting with tenders or quotations.
Desirable: * Third Level degree in a sales, business or similar field
* Excellent IT and administration skills
* Experience of using Salesforce.
* Experience of working in a sales team