Accounts Administrator / Bookkeeper – Dublin 12
In partnership with our client we are looking to recruit an Accounts Administrator. With offices across the UK, Europe and the USA, this is an opportunity to join the team in Ballymount, Dublin 12.
The role is full time permanent contract, Monday to Friday, office based.
- Enter and code financial transactions appropriately
- Process payments including all invoices.
- Make and track payments and liaise with Office Manager
- Review employee expenses when required and make reimbursements
- Manage Banking – keep accurate records – prepare budgets and cash flow as required
- Check all financial transactions for accuracy
- Key data into company accounting system – SAGE
- Supply US office Accounts Manager with information as and when required
- General office administration, answering and making calls to support the small team and office manager. General filing, emails, communication with the UK.
- Using Word and Excel to prepare reports and spreadsheets.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Min 1 – 2 years in a similar role
- Knowledge in accounting software, experience of SAGE a distinct advantage
- Excellent telephone manner
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of accountant rules and legislation, VAT, VIES and CSO returns
Salary guideline between €28,000 – €32,000 depending on experience.
Please kindly note that you need to have a valid EU Working Visa in order to proceed for these positions.