PRL is a family owned, Irish indigenous business who play a vital role in supporting consumers in everyday living.
We are proud of our long-standing reputation as a leading provider of end-to-end solutions in the freight, logistics, in-market sales and warehousing industry. We work in partnership with flagship brands across a variety of sectors, providing top-quality services that meet their unique needs and requirements.
We have a strong culture putting people and our values at the very centre of everything we do, creating a sustainable future for our teams and our company.
Our teams can expect a fast paced, rewarding, and inclusive environment. Our people policies and benefits place an emphasis on always protecting and doing right by our teams and our company.
We are currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to join our Finance Team located in Greenogue Business Park, Rathcoole, Co Dublin.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with prior experience in a finance-related role to take the next step in their career. As an Accounts Assistant at PRL you will gain hands on experience in financial reporting along with the following responsibilities:
- Timely and accurate processing of invoices and credit notes
- Adherence to company month end close procedures
- Assistance to and cover in respect of other team members including purchase ledger
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with key customers and operations dept.
- Assist in identifying improvements through automation and new systems to gain efficiencies
- and improve accuracy
- Any other ad-hoc duties that may be required from time to time
- At least 2 years’ experience in similar role
- Detailed orientated
- A willingness to learn and take on new tasks
- Good excel skills (V Lookup & Pivot tables)
- Good interpersonal skills and capability to get on with different parts of the organisation
- Open, flexible, and willing to undergo change and process improvements
What’s in it for you?
The chance to work for a company that partners with global flagship brands, presenting a valuable opportunity for professional growth and development. Additionally, you will benefit from:
- Attractive remuneration package depending on experience
- Pension contribution
- Paternity & Maternity Pay Policies
- Christmas Bonus
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Hybrid Option
- Flexible working
- Free on-site Gym
*Due to the nature of our location, own transport is recommended
Please kindly note that you need to have an EU Working Visa other than student orientation in order to proceed for this position.
If you do not meet the essential requirements as outlined in this advert, we regret that we are unable to process your application.