Join an established Irish firm looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their Head Office Finance Team.
Located in Greenogue, Co Dublin, our client work in partnership with flagship brands across a variety of sectors including food and drink, pharmaceuticals, electronics, industrial and healthcare. They provide end-to-end solutions encompassing freight, logistics, warehousing, in-market sales, technical services, market research & insights and recruitment services.
If you have a background as an Account Assistant, have a broad understanding of reporting and invoicing and are skilled using multiple software packages, we would like to hear from you.
** This is a Full Time Permanent role with flexible working options **
You’re collaborative and enjoy working in an innovative environment. You’re a problem solver by nature. Most importantly, you act with integrity and show care for the people you work with.
- Timely and accurate processing of invoices and credit notes
- Adherence to company month end close procedures
- Assistance to and cover in respect of other team members
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with key customers and operations dept.
- Assist in identifying improvements through automation and new systems to gain efficiencies and improve accuracy
- Any other ad-hoc duties that may be required from time to time
- At least 2 years’ experience in similar role
- Detailed orientated
- A willingness to learn and take on new tasks
- Good excel skills
- Good interpersonal skills and capability to get on with different parts of the organisation
- Open, flexible, and willing to undergo change and process improvements
Please kindly note that you need to have an EU Working Permit (Orientation Year Visa not included) in order to proceed for this position.
If you do not meet the essential requirements as outlined in this advert, we regret that we are unable to process your application.