Are you an enthusiastic Accounts Technician with 1-2 years experience?
Would you like to gain experience working for an industry leading Brand?
Are you fed up with your daily commute into the City Centre and prefer to work closer to home?
If so PRL have an opportunity for an Accounts Technician in our Dublin 11 office.
Working in a collaborative supportive environment you will be responsible for:
- Preparing Revenue on a monthly/ Quarterly and annual basis.
- Preparation of Budgeting and Budget Forecasts; tracking agreed budgets against correct Cost Centres
- Presenting Reports of Spend to the Team.
Accounts and Finance Duties:
- Reviewing and posting monthly/ Quarterly Income and spend sheets.
- Raising Requisitions on Oracle with right Cost Centres and tracking them to ensure payments are met correctly in accordance with the internal Control processes.
- Reporting Monthly/ Quarterly and Annual Accruals to the Finance team.
- Liaising with Suppliers and Customers over any Discrepancies and solving them in an effective manner.
- Accounting Technician qualification or near completion, or a business/ related qualification required. Alternatively advance Book Keeping practices
- A minimum of 1 – 2 years experience in a similar role
- Strong numerical, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Able to multi-task and prioritise work effectively.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent written and oral English
If you feel you have the skills required to succeed in this challenging and rewarding role, please apply today.
If you do not meet the essential requirements as outlined in this advert, we regret that we are unable to process your application.