PRL is a family owned, Irish indigenous business who play a vital role in supporting consumers in everyday living.
We are proud of our long-standing reputation as a leading provider of end-to-end solutions in the freight, logistics, in-market sales and warehousing industry. We work in partnership with flagship brands across a variety of sectors, providing top-quality services that meet their unique needs and requirements.
We have a strong culture putting people and our values at the very centre of everything we do, creating a sustainable future for our teams and our company.
Our teams can expect a fast paced, rewarding, and inclusive environment. Our people policies and benefits place an emphasis on always protecting and doing right by our teams and our company.
We are currently recruiting for a Reverse Logistics Administrator to join our team located in Greenogue Business Park, Rathcoole, Co Dublin. Due to the nature of our location, own transport is recommended.
In the position of Reverse Logistics Administrator, you will be responsible for the correct assessment of returned items from both private and business customers, keeping our IT systems updated with relevant information and communication with other departments regarding reverse logistics. As such, there is a customer service aspect to this position where you will be the point of contact for any customer queries that may arise through social media platforms, email, or over the phone.
What you’ll be doing:
- Contacting customers daily to organise collections and deliveries.
- Responsible for keeping the customer fully informed on order progression and any deviations, exceptions or changes that may arise from time to time.
- Carry out an investigation for each customer query, identify the issue and decide on the correct action to implement.
- Frequent updates to various IT systems used, both PRL & Clients systems.
- Working alongside customers to process return requests through email.
- Partake in frequent MS Teams meetings with customers.
- Work with the warehouse team to help with the processing of returned units.
Skills and Experiences:
- Previous experience in a Logistics admin role desirable.
- Strong systems skills, ERP, excel etc.
- Knowledge of the Logistics/Freight forwarding industry is a distinct advantage.
- High level of Organisation with attention to detail
- Good level of numeracy, literacy and analytical
- Good communication skills
- Hard working and reliable
- Must hold a full, clean driving license
What’s in it for you?
The chance to work for a company that partners with global flagship brands, presenting a valuable opportunity for professional growth and development. Additionally, you will benefit from:
- Remuneration package depending on experience
- Pension contribution
- Paternity & Maternity Policies
- Christmas Bonus
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Hybrid Option
- Flexible working
- Free on-site Gym
- Free on-site parking
Please kindly note that you need to have an EU Working Visa other than student orientation in order to proceed for this position.
If you do not meet the essential requirements as outlined in this advert, we regret that we are unable to process your application