Area Sales Manager
Our client has made it their mission to help millions of people have a great day at work – every day! They do it for their customers by providing them with access to the perfect workspace for their needs. They do it for their people by giving them the opportunities to develop their career where and how they want.
As our client opens new locations and enter new markets every week, the timing couldn’t be better join their team. This is an opportunity to build your professional network, develop your career on the international stage and help shape the workspace of the future.
What does the job involve?
- Planning – Identify cross selling and revenue maximisation opportunities.
- Core sales activities – generate sales, close deals and grow revenue from existing customers.
- Proactive sales activities – networking, attend conferences and events and partner with brokers to generate sales leads.
- Quality control – Maintain high standards of others on all sales activities.
What makes a great Area Sales Manager?
- Achievement – highly competitive, driven to achieve and exceed specific goals.
- Enthusiastic– always has a positive attitude for your customers.
- Resilient– enjoys challenges and adapts to change; consistently demonstrates energy and passion.
- Influential– confident and approachable; delivers results by building strong relationships with customers.
- Pride– pays attention to detail; takes responsibility for maintaining high standards.
- Motivated– takes ownership and acts decisively to solve problems and deliver results. Makes every minute of every day count.
- People – sets clear goals and expectations, supports and encourages their team. Leads by example, provides feedback and develops team members.
- We’re looking for a born networker who has a natural ability to enthuse prospects; someone who has a passion for consultative selling.
What’s on offer
On top of a competitive salary package, you’ll enjoy:
- Uncapped Commission
- Health Cover
- 22 Annual Leave PLUS your Birthday off
- Global mobility, with the potential to work anywhere in our network
- Structured training and development programme
- A bright and inspiring work environment
- Promotion opportunities
- Please note own transport required – mileage reimbursed
Please kindly note that you need to have a valid EU Working Visa other than a Student Orientation Visa in order to proceed for this position.
If you do not meet the essential requirements as outlined in this advert, we regret that we are unable to process your application.