We are recruiting on behalf of our client for a:
Reporting to: Management Accountant
- Preparing and reviewing weekly reports
- Preparing and reviewing monthly management accounts
- Preparing and reviewing quarterly stock results
- Supporting the production of budgets and forecasts
- Working with all departments and the management team to contribute to financial decisions
- Part – Qualified Accountant with membership of a professional body e.g. ACA / ACCA / CIMA
- 2 years or more relevant experience
- Ability to demonstrate experience in working in a fast paced environment
- Ability to plan and prioritise workloads to agreed deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels within the business
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, especially with model building and formulae workings
- 3rd level business or finance qualification
- Experience of working within an FMCG, retail or distribution environment
- European Computer Driving Licence or MS Office Qualification
To apply for the role or to find out further information, please do not hesitate to send your CV via the APPLY button below. Only those applicants who meet the criteria specified above will be contacted.
Not quite for you? If you know of anyone that maybe suitable for the role, or interested, please forward our details on to them.
Who are PRL?
PRL Recruitment (formerly Sales Placement) serves businesses seeking to fill any roles. This includes Sales, Marketing & Management across FMCG, IT, ICT, B2B, Pharmaceutical, Healthcare, Sales Construction, Advertising and Automotive fields plus many more. We pride ourselves on matching great talent within any organisation.
We are the No.1 Recruitment Consultancy, operating on a whole Island basis. We remain the “go to” recruiter for high calibre talent for the Island of Ireland.