We are currently recruiting on behalf of our client for a high quality Media Sales Manager within the B2B department.
This is an excellent opportunity to work within Ireland’s leading publishing and exhibition group, and a brand that continues to develop and grow throughout Ireland.
Reporting to: Managing Director
- Generating print, digital and sponsorship revenues for new and existing brands. This is a hands on selling job across NI and ROI.
- To achieve agreed sales targets
- To identify and develop new business from the core target market as well as new business sectors
- Build relationships and develop existing client base
- Prepare high quality proposals and client correspondence
- Be a create thinker and be able to generate new business ideas
- Develop and deliver quality presentations to clients
- To contribute to the strategic development of the Penton Group business
- Be aware of developments in media and commercial advertising sectors plus the wider business marketplace. To coach, train, encourage and motivate other members of the sales team
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in media sales or a similar environment.
- Proven track record of success in a competitive sales environment
- Proven experience of prospecting and delivering new business.
- Good reporting and presentation skills.
- The successful candidate will be target driven, a sell starter, proactive, creative, good at building relationships and passionate about selling media for a leading portfolio of magazines.
Excellent package £40k OTE + car, benefits
Development and progression within the company is a realistic goal within a short period of time for the successful candidate.
The company is committed to staff development and there is ongoing training and development programme in place.
To apply for the role or to find out further information, please do not hesitate to send your CV via the APPLY button below. Only those applicants who meet the criteria specified above will be contacted.
Not quite for you? If you know of anyone that maybe suitable for the role, or interested, please forward our details on to them.
Who are PRL?
PRL Recruitment (formerly Sales Placement) serves businesses seeking to fill any roles. This includes Sales, Marketing & Management across FMCG, IT, ICT, B2B, Pharmaceutical, Healthcare, Sales Construction, Advertising and Automotive fields plus many more. We pride ourselves on matching great talent within any organisation.
We are the No.1 Recruitment Consultancy, operating on a whole Island basis. We remain the “go to” recruiter for high calibre talent for the Island of Ireland.