We are looking to identify a talented Sales & Training Professional, based primarily out of Dublin, it is likely you have worked in a sales or marketing capacity for a minimum of 2-3 years and you are now ready for your next challenge. You must be a self-starter with boundless energy and lots of resilience. Flexibility and willingness to travel is a must, ambitious to be successful, a given and above all the ability to go and spread the story of this brand’s success essential.
- Represent our brand in a professional manner to increase product awareness
- Conduct effective product training across our sites in Europe
- Upsell the brand and story to potential distribution partners
- Brief the partner sales teams
- Build trusting relationships with our partners
- Provide feedback to the Marketing and Product departments regarding customers’ requests
- Work collaboratively with our supply team, to execute and maximise sales & promotional activity across customers
- Attend trade shows and events to showcase our company
- Manage agreed KPI’s with Sites to ensure targets are being achieved
- Report to the business with regular updates
- Administrative tasks and other duties as required
- Business or Marketing Degree
- 2-3 years Sales / Marketing experience
- Flexible and willing to travel within Europe 2-3 nights a week.
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
- Excellent communications skills
- Fluent written and oral English
- A 2nd European language desirable
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience in the Travel Industry would be advantageous
*Please kindly note that you need to have an EU Working Permit (Orientation Year Visa not included) in order to proceed for this position.