Our client is one of the world’s largest food companies and instantly recognisable brands. An opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic, dynamic field sales executive to join their team.
Working as part of a field based sales team, you will ensure the core lines are represented within the Grocery sector. You will ensure their products are in front of the consumer in the right place, at the right time, with the right promotion. You will also maintain existing business and seek sales development opportunities. The successful person will be responsible for a set call file in Cork.
- Achieve or exceed sales targets and goals set for each sales cycle
- Secure full listings of the Clients brands and achieve rapid distribution of new products
- Influence the customer to allocate fixture space and location in line with market position and ensure compliance with agreed planograms
- Maximise product availability to shoppers by merchandising the fixture, fixing off sales, addressing out-of-stocks and influencing stock holding levels on shelf and in back stores
- Place equipment and shelf material which maintains and builds space for our brands
- Drive volume sales by activating both official and ad hoc promotions; create high visibility feature displays for brands while on promotion
- Influence the retailer to sell at the recommended retail price whilst adhering to competition law
- Influence the retailers to endorse the clients brands by consistently informing the customer about the above the line support behind the brands and their scientific benefits
- Report continuously the activity on territory of competitors, customers and trade
- Undertake any other duties commensurate with the role as required
Essential qualifications / knowledge / experience
- 1-2 years in sales or Merchandising. Applications from recent graduates/retail staff are also welcome.
- Proven record on delivering on KPI’s.
- Experience building displays and placing FSU’s
- Excellent verbal communication and personal organizational skills, ability to overcome objections and strong business acumen.
- Full clean driving license
- Ideal location Cork
Base salary €25k
- Bonus 10% – target driven
- €8 daily lunch allowance
- Company Vehicle
- Phone and Laptop