The largest Irish owned, independent card payment processing company in Ireland, who takes pride in supporting SME’s across Ireland are recruiting a Business Development Executive to cover wider Dublin area.
The client prides with long term beneficial solution in providing industry leading contactless payment technology solutions (desktop, Bluetooth, mobile credit card terminals and any other Ecommerce requirement).
Our client is looking for an exceptional sales individual with the right values and attitude to join their team. A long-term career awaits for motivated individuals with a passion for sales. The role involves activity selling in the SME market, with a requirement for excellent customer service.
- The primary function is to effectively increase sales presence in the SME market in your area.
- Work, achieve and exceed agreed monthly sales targets
- Expand the pipeline of possible SME clients through emails, cold calling, etc.
- Act as a point of contact with prospective clients while consulting on possible savings and benefits
- Follow up with the internal Sales Department regarding any issues/queries.
- Ensure customer receives accurate and factual information
- Ensure all paperwork is submitted promptly & accurately
- Prepare and present sales, prospecting and pipeline reports and update CRM accordingly
- The role could involve other duties and tasks closely related with the role
- Experience with consultative selling and in Field Sales is essential
- Good Business Development skills and excellent sales track record
- Excellent communicator with good customer service skills and oriented to customer satisfaction
- Ability to work on own initiative and think outside of the box to constantly look for improvements of the processes
- Strong analytical and judgement skills to prioritize opportunities
- Full Clean Driving License
- Positive attitude and the ability to work well with clients and wider team
- I.T. proficient with strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Are you a client and goal focused?
- Do you always look for ways to improve, level up and bring value?
- Do you enjoy expanding the horizons and the network of contacts?
- Is high achievement, quality, and compliance your secret signature?
What Will You Get?
- Competitive basic salary with excellent commission structure
- Commercial company vehicle
- Company laptop and mobile phone
- Full training
If you wish to join the company whose culture is based around rewarding high performance and achievement and by celebrating success with attractive incentives, we would like to hear from you.
Please kindly note that you need to have an EU Working Permit (Orientation Year Visa not included) in order to proceed for this position.
If you do not meet the essential requirements as outlined in this advert, we regret that we are unable to process your application.