The PRL Group is a leading freight business with three sites across Ireland.
We specialise in air, sea and road freight movements and have a long-established reputation for delivering high-quality services to our clients. As we continue to grow, we are looking for a Business Development Manager to join our team in Greenogue, Co Dublin.
ABOUT THE ROLE
On offer is a customer focused role where you will be empowered to thrive in a hybrid environment with the expectation of nurturing relationships with our clients in person.
Our sole purpose within the PRL team is to provide our valued customers with the quality service they deserve and to identify how we can best meet their needs, all whilst developing and maintaining strong relationships.
Are you the dynamic and experienced Business Development Manager PRL is searching for?
If you are a dedicated and driven individual with a desire to contribute and deliver consistent results, this is the exciting challenge you have been waiting for.
What you’ll be doing:
- Promotion of PRL freight services and customs expertise.
- Identify, prospect, and qualify quality new business opportunities.
- Develop strong customer engagement and trusting relationships.
- Champion the development and maintenance of relationships with our valued customers.
- Utilise your existing network and industry relationships to achieve sales targets and introduce new business.
What do you need?
- Personality is the key to success with your application; our team is engaged, passionate, ambitious and supportive and it’s important we find a salesperson who has the same values and will fit in well.
- A proven track record of business development in the Freight marketplace.
- You’ll be positive and proactive; understand how to find and communicate with potential customers to validate their needs and secure their business.
- With self-drive and a strong goal-oriented mindset, you’ll know how to manage your sales pipeline and produce accurate reporting to achieve high levels of success.
- Knowledge of the Freight or Transport industry essential.
- Full clean driving licence
What’s in it for you?
An opportunity to work with a company that offers unrivalled knowledge of the freight and logistics sectors. Additionally, you will benefit from:
- Attractive remuneration package depending on experience
- Pension contribution
- Attractive commission structure
- Company vehicle
- 25 days annual leave
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to join a growing business and have a passion for sales and business development, we would love to hear from you.
Please kindly note that you need to have an EU passport / Working Visa in order to proceed for this position.
If you do not meet the essential requirements as outlined in this advert, we regret that we are unable to process your application