Are you a Business Development Manager with a passion for sales and technology? If yes, read on, this may be the opportunity for you.
I’m recruiting on behalf of a successful Irish owned company whose software products are dominant in their category. In business since 2000, due to continued growth, they are expanding their team and currently seeking an enthusiastic, focused and driven Business Development Manager to join their External Sales team. You will be keen to work with existing customers and importantly, seek new business opportunities and actively introduce their software solutions into the Pharma, Tech and Food & Beverage Industries.
We are looking for someone that has the experience and confidence to grow and develop existing accounts and identify and secure new business opportunities. Using consultative selling skills, listening to what the customer wants, you will build strong relationships with prospects and customers by understanding their requirements and identifying appropriate solutions.
- Conduct Market research to facilitate an in-depth knowledge of the Market Sectors and Market share.
- Maintain awareness of new developments taking place within the assigned industry.
- Develop new business sectors as defined by the business around key service offerings with current channel partners
- Liaise with the Design and Construction Teams as required to progress enquiries up to receipt of order.
- Lead and facilitate Construction and/or Design team meetings with customers and other project stakeholders
- Negotiate and close contract agreements.
- Third level degree in technical discipline.
- 5 years sakes experience selling software solutions. (construction, engineering or automation industries would be an advantage)
- A strong software and data management background is desirable.
- Familiarity with relevant water and wastewater infrastructure an advantage /Industry connections policies & procedures
- Full clean drivers’ licence
- Valid Work Visa/Permit must already be in place
- Ideal Location: Dublin or Kildare
Salary will depend on your experience: Guideline €55,000. Also included is a company car, bonus and pension.
This role offers long-term prospects for a professional career in a high growth company.
Please reach out for more information.