We are currently recruiting for a Van Sales Driver / HB Ice-cream Van Sales Team (HGV “C” Licence) to join our team located in our Cork Depot, Barryscourt Business Park, Carrigtwohill.
PRL is a family owned, Irish indigenous business who play a vital role in supporting consumers in everyday living.
We are proud of our long-standing reputation as a leading provider of end-to-end solutions in the freight, logistics, in-market sales and warehousing industry. We work in partnership with flagship brands across a variety of sectors, providing top-quality services that meet their unique needs and requirements.
We have a strong culture putting people and our values at the very centre of everything we do, creating a sustainable future for our teams and our company.
Our teams can expect a fast paced, rewarding, and inclusive environment. Our people policies and benefits place an emphasis on always protecting and doing right by our teams and our company.
The main duties include:
- Following assigned routes to ensure compliance.
- Delivery, sales & merchandising of the HB portfolio of products into the retail trade
- Utilising a handheld sales terminal.
- Providing excellent customer service.
- Managing stock levels, rotating stock, conducting stock counts, and promptly placing orders.
- Adhering to current cash control procedures.
- Maintaining a safe and hygienic work environment while ensuring security standards are met.
- Maintain cleanliness and tidiness in the cab and storage area of the van consistently.
- Valid “C” HGV Licence and up to date CPC Card essential
- Fluent written and oral English
- Good knowledge of Cork and the surrounding areas
- Energetic, flexible, organized, and hands-on approach
- Strong communication skills to develop and maintain solid customer relationships.
- Potential overall earnings €40-45K per annum
- Daily Expense allowance
- Un capped Commission
- Regular bonus payments/ Incentives
- Maternity & Paternity Leave Top up
- Sick Pay Policy
- Pension with employer contribution
- Life assurance policy
- Income Protection policy
- Wellness Initiatives
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
Please kindly note that you need to have a valid EU Working Visa, other than student orientation, to proceed for this position.
If you do not meet the essential requirements as outlined in this advert, we regret that we are unable to process your application.