Are you looking for that next step in your sales career path?
Do you want to be rewarded for you consistent strong sales results?
Want to be part of a business that is looking to the future, a business that has a plan and is a market leader?
Our client, a leader in their field, are engaged in acquiring new fleet customers and are expanding their direct sales business development team are now in search of a Channel Sales Manager.
The key responsibility is to increase their Fleet customer base through outbound lead management, prospect qualification, and procurement through an effective demonstration of our product while continuously working through your pipeline of opportunities.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, this is an exciting opportunity to help build an international brand and drive Irelands adoption of their solution. You will have the opportunity to build your sales career in a fast-paced, motivated, team environment where you’ll gain experience and have exposure to all levels of the organisation.
Your role will include:
- Prospecting and uncovering sales opportunities within current business contacts
- Prospecting to identify new business opportunities and follow up on marketing campaigns in a timely manner
- Prepare customer proposals and develop the brand awareness specifically within the business community
- Use your initiative to source and manage sale leads from internal and external sources. This will involve liaising with Business Networking Groups to create an awareness of the corporate product within the business community
- Build and develop pipeline through Salesforce CRM platform
- Keep informed of industry developments and trends and also competitor activities
You will need to be organised, well presented, a good listener, a positive attitude and have good negotiation skills.
The successful candidate should have strong connections within the B2B segment in Ireland and be comfortable negotiating at all levels of seniority across the business spectrum. Previous experience in the Vehicle Fleet Sales would be an advantage.
Whats on offer
- This is a permanent role
- Competitive salary and achievable OTE.
- Commercial vehicle, laptop and phone
- Immediate start available