We are recruiting on behalf of our client for a:
Commercial Sales Manager
SALARY: £40k Basic + Bonus (OTE circa £50k) + car or car allowance + benefits package
- The successful Commercial Sales Manager will be in a standalone position, with potential to grow the Sales Team. You will be reporting to Operations Director, the successful candidate will play a pivotal role helping to grow the company, strengthen it and ensure its sustainability through maximisation of sales
- You will be identifying new revenue opportunities and maximising the sales and working alongside relevant departments i.e the Onboarding and Marketing teams to successfully onboard and retain clients
- Own the sales process and lead your team towards exceeding annual sales
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets
- Report on sales activity in line with company procedures
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Maintain sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting and training employees
- As well as counselling employees; planning, monitoring and appraising job results
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Work closely with colleagues on cross-territory opportunities and other internal teams on marketing materials and cause studies
- Proven sales executive experience, meeting or exceeding targets
- Previous experience as a sales manager or similar
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services
- Proven ability to position products against competitors
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Skills and Competencies
- Managed service background/outsourcing experience
- Multiple territory sales management
- SAAS sales
- Employee benefits or Wellbeing
- Payroll solutions
To apply for the role or to find out further information, please do not hesitate to send your CV via the APPLY button below. Only those applicants who meet the criteria specified above will be contacted.
Not quite for you? If you know of anyone that maybe suitable for the role, or interested, please forward our details on to them.
Who are PRL?
PRL Recruitment (formerly Sales Placement) serves businesses seeking to fill any roles. This includes Sales, Marketing & Management across FMCG, IT, ICT, B2B, Pharmaceutical, Healthcare, Sales Construction, Advertising and Automotive fields plus many more. We pride ourselves on matching great talent within any organisation.
We are the No.1 Recruitment Consultancy, operating on a whole Island basis. We remain the “go to” recruiter for high calibre talent for the Island of Ireland.