Great opportunity to work with a successful and established business in the retail sector you may be involved in new product launches or completing seasonal updates for some of the world’s leading retail brands across the UK.
We are currently looking to expand our field teams and have new opportunities for Cosmetic Merchandisers to support our Installations department in most areas of NI.
Applicants should possess the knowledge of reading planograms together with experience in merchandising fixtures and stands
We offer on the job training and development for the right candidates, so are keen to receive applications from hard working and enthusiastic candidates.
Roles and responsibilities
- Merchandise and re-sequence key components in adherence to specific store stand plans.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to follow remote instructions and use own initiatives to problem solve and suggest resolutions where required.
- Cleaning and maintaining retail displays.
- Excellent communication skills are essential, together with being comfortable working on own.
- This will be an intermittent project driven role and work will be allocated as projects arise, therefore there are no guaranteed hours in this role
- Work is based on on-going projects on days, nights and weekends
- Regional travelling may be required within this role
- Training and stock collection will take place at one of our Belfast depot
- Uniform, vehicles and PPE will be issued when appropriate by the company
- A full valid driving licence and access to a 3g smart device is essential for this role