We are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Administrator to join our team located in Greenogue Business Park, Rathcoole, Co Dublin on a fixed term contract. (Due to the nature of our location, own transport is recommended).
Who we are:
PRL is a family owned, Irish indigenous business who play a vital role in supporting consumers in everyday living.
We are proud of our long-standing reputation as a leading provider of end-to-end solutions in the freight, logistics, in-market sales and warehousing industry. We work in partnership with flagship brands across a variety of sectors, providing top-quality services that meet their unique needs and requirements.
We have a strong culture putting people and our values at the very centre of everything we do, creating a sustainable future for our teams and our company.
PRL takes great pride in its acknowledgment as a TOP employer in 2023, which recognises our commitment to excellent people practices, policies and working conditions. With this certification we stand among 2,053 Top Employers spanning 121 countries/regions across five continents.
ABOUT THE ROLE
In the position of a Customer Service Representative, you serve as the main point of contact both within and outside our organisation regarding customer orders. Your role entails showcasing a deep understanding of our services and capabilities to customers, ensuring their satisfaction and delivering exceptional value.
What you’ll be doing:
- Liaise with the Customer Services team to address and resolve daily queries.
- Manage order processing and related queries for a specific customer division under the guidance of the Customer Service Manager.
- Take queries from transport/drivers/internal and external customers and ensure immediate action is taken on same.
- Carry out full follow-up on all queries from customers and internal departments and ensure closure of same in a timely manner.
- Liaise with the clients and couriers on uplift requests and print off documentation for same.
- Ensure on time and accurate processing of orders
- Daily use of Excel
Desired Skills and Experience
- The successful candidate will be an effective team player with strong communication & interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated with decision making abilities
- High level of customer care
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Flexible attitude to workload pressures
- Proactive approach to problem solving and troubleshooting
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office and keyboard skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Along with internal colleagues, develop strong working relationships with new and existing customers.
Whats in it for you:
The chance to work for a company that partners with global flagship brands, presenting a valuable opportunity for professional growth and development. Additionally, you will benefit from:
Competitive salary will be tailored to your experience. You will also benefit from our free on-site gym and access to our Employee Assistance program.
Please kindly note that you need to have a valid EU Working Visa to proceed for this position.
If you do not meet the essential requirements as outlined in this advert, we regret that we are unable to process your application.