Are you a self-starter with a highly proactive nature?
Do you have a passion for delivering exceptional customer service?
Would you like the opportunity to work with one of the world’s best known Ice Cream brands?
PRL Sales is a Full-Service Distributor business primarily involved in the sales and distribution of Household, Beauty & Personal Care products to the Grocery & Pharmacy Sectors and Ice Cream & Frozen Foods to the Grocery Sector.
We champion brands through world-class, innovative services and sustainable solutions designed to help our customers improve productivity and reduce costs throughout their supply-chains creating value for all.
We are recruiting for Sales Support Administrator for our Greenogue site, Co Dublin.
This position is responsible for the coordination and overall management of administration support to the Field Sales Team.
Having the right personality and positive attitude will be key to success in this position. The role will be office based, involving both inbound and outbound phone calls with existing customers to drive business. You must be confident in dealing with customers over the phone.
A day in the life of our Sales Support Administrator:
- Data Entry on our warehouse management system – Proteus and management of our in-house telesales system
- Providing administrative support to our Van Sales team and Regional Sales Manager
- Daily administration of all Van Sales documentation which included:
- data entry of manual dockets
- stock transfers
- van orders
- Liaise with Stock Controller on queries from Customers and Representatives
- Liaise with Data Controller on new customer accounts, product codes, route queries etc.
- To identify sales opportunities and effectively present promotional products to increase sales
We would Love to Meet you if you –
- Are a proactive and innovative thinker and problem solver with a can-do attitude
- Have excellent customer service skills with a willingness to help others
- Organised and able to work under pressure.
- Excellent attention to detail, ensuring accuracy at all times
- A strong communicator who takes pride in their work
- Fluent written and oral English
- Intermediate in Microsoft Office
This is a permanent full-time role, located in our Greenogue office in Rathcoole, Co Dublin. Due to the nature of our location, own transport is recommended.
Please kindly note that you need to have an EU Working Permit (Orientation Year Visa not included) in order to proceed for this position.