PRL Custodian Team is a Market Leader in delivering Integrated Marketing Services. Custodian provide in-house Creative Studios, Graphic Design & Digital Production, Print & Campaign Procurement, Branded Merchandise, Warehousing & Logistics Services.
We are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Customer Service Administrator to join our Custodian Team located in Greenogue Business Park, Rathcoole, Co Dublin on a fixed term contract. (Due to the nature of our location, own transport is recommended).
ABOUT THE ROLE
In the position of Warehouse Customer Service Representative, you serve as the main point of contact both within and outside our organisation regarding warehouse matters. Your role entails showcasing a deep understanding of our services and capabilities to customers, ensuring their satisfaction and delivering exceptional value.
What you’ll be doing:
- Answering client stock, order and delivery queries by phone and email
- Respond promptly to emails
- Supply upon request adhoc stock usage reports
- Liaising with warehouse re account manager queries on Stock levels
- Booking in overs of promo cycle stock on system
- Running delivery tracker reports, circulating to account managers and chasing queries with our delivery partners.
- Managing min levels of hardware stock items such as plastics and acrylic and placing replenishment orders for same
- Passing on requests to relevant areas in warehouse eg kitting, goods in picking team
- File all warehouse paperwork as per the ISO procedures
Desired Skills and Experience
- The successful candidate will be an effective team player with strong communication & interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated with decision making abilities
- High level of customer care
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proactive approach to problem solving and troubleshooting
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office and keyboard skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Along with internal colleagues, develop strong working relationships with new and existing customers.
Whats in it for you:
The chance to work for a company that partners with global flagship brands, presenting a valuable opportunity for professional growth and development. Additionally, you will benefit from:
Competitive salary will be tailored to your experience. You will also benefit from our free on site gym and access to our Employee Assistance program.
Please kindly note that you need to have a valid EU Working Visa to proceed for this position.
If you do not meet the essential requirements as outlined in this advert, we regret that we are unable to process your application.