Are you a self-starter with a highly proactive nature?
Do you have a passion for delivering exceptional customer service?
Would you like the opportunity to work with one of the world’s best known Ice Cream brands?
PRL is a family owned, Irish indigenous business who play a vital role in supporting consumers in everyday living.
We have a strong culture putting people and our values at the very center of everything we do, creating a sustainable future for our teams and our company.
Our teams can expect a fast paced, rewarding, and inclusive environment. Our people policies and benefits place an emphasis on always protecting and doing right by our teams and our company.
PRL Sales Division is a Full-Service Distributor business primarily involved in the sales and distribution of Household, Beauty & Personal Care products to the Grocery & Pharmacy Sectors and Ice Cream & Frozen Foods to the Grocery Sector.
We champion brands through world-class, innovative services and sustainable solutions designed to help our customers improve productivity and reduce costs throughout their supply-chains creating value for all.
We are recruiting for Sales Support Administrator for our Greenogue site, Co Dublin.
This position is responsible for the coordination and overall management of administration support to the Field Sales Team.
Having the right personality and positive attitude will be key to success in this position. The role will be office based, involving both inbound and outbound phone calls with existing customers to drive business. You must be confident in dealing with customers over the phone.
A day in the life of our Sales Support Administrator:
- Data Entry on our warehouse management system – Proteus and management of our in-house telesales system
- Providing administrative support to our Van Sales team and Regional Sales Manager
- Daily administration of all Van Sales documentation which included:
- data entry of manual dockets
- stock transfers
- van orders
- Liaise with Stock Controller on queries from Customers and Representatives
- Liaise with Data Controller on new customer accounts, product codes, route queries etc.
- To identify sales opportunities and effectively present promotional products to increase sales
We would Love to Meet you if you –
- Are a proactive and innovative thinker and problem solver with a can-do attitude
- Have excellent customer service skills with a willingness to help others
- Organised and able to work under pressure.
- Excellent attention to detail, ensuring accuracy at all times
- A strong communicator who takes pride in their work
- Fluent written and oral English
- Intermediate in Microsoft Office
This is a permanent full-time role, located in our Greenogue office in Rathcoole, Co Dublin. Due to the nature of our location, own transport is recommended.
Our Mission, Vision and Values
- PRL’s mission is to deliver the PRL experience in connecting brands with consumers.
- To become the go-to-market partner of choice for brands.
- Our values are at the heart of our culture and provide the framework for how we do business.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
In PRL, we believe that diversity and inclusion are essential to our success. We embrace the differences in our employees, customers, and communities, and strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can bring their whole selves to work.
PRL are committed to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the world we live in, and to creating opportunities for all individuals to succeed. We do not tolerate discrimination, harassment, or bias of any kind, and we provide resources and support to ensure that our employees feel valued and respected.
We recognize that diversity and inclusion are ongoing journeys and we are committed to learning, growing, and evolving as an organization.
We believe that by embracing diversity and inclusion, we can foster an environment of partnership, reliability and leadership creating a workplace where everyone can thrive.
Please kindly note that you need to have an EU Working Visa other than student orientation in order to proceed for this position.
If you do not meet the essential requirements as outlined in this advert, we regret that we are unable to process your application.