We’re on the grind for a Customer Service Coordinator who wants to be part of a team united by a common passion for doing amazing things! We’re looking for someone who takes their coffee seriously, maintains excellence in their customer service standards, and loves what they do.
About the role
This permanent full-time role is based in Dublin 15, in the world’s first purpose-built carbon-neutral roastery and where the coffee magic happens! It is at the centre of ensuring customers receive their coffee and organic tea products where and when they need it.
This role forms part of our Customer Service team and is responsible for:
- Inbound and outbound phone calls Nationally to our customers and cafes’ regarding their coffee and products orders.
- Advising customers of promotions or new/additional products.
- Processing orders and invoices.
- Cultivating sustainable relationships and trust with customers through assessing their needs and open and interactive communication.
- Working closely with training, sales, roasting and marketing teams to ensure excellent product knowledge.
- Liaising regularly with warehouse staff regarding dispatch of orders.
You are some who has experience in customer service, you are very organised, and you have the ability to naturally develop and maintain positive relationships with customers.
- Excellent phone manner and relationship building skills.
- Takes initiative and able to work collaboratively as part of a team
- High level attention to detail.
- Must be competent in Microsoft Office and database systems.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Willingness to help, learn and a positive attitude.
- Fluent in English, verbal and written
- A love of coffee of course! (And a working knowledge of coffee or cafe industry is a bonus).
A positive attitude and your ability to be a team player will see you succeed in this role.
Please kindly note that you need to have a valid EU Working Visa in order to proceed for these positions.
If you do not meet the essential requirements as outlined in this advert, we regret that we are unable to process your application.