PRL Sales is a Full-Service Distributor business primarily involved in the sales and distribution of Household, Beauty & Personal Care products to the Grocery & Pharmacy Sectors and Ice Cream & Frozen Foods to the Grocery Sector.
Building successful and sustainable brand partnerships for over 80 years, our focus on authentic partnership with our customers has positioned PRL as the market leader in the go-to-market brand experience. Our highly engineered network of people, technology and infrastructural resources connects brands to the marketplace and consumers. We champion brands through world-class, innovative services and sustainable solutions designed to help our customers improve productivity and reduce costs throughout their supply-chains creating value for all.
This is the opportunity to work with one of the world’s most recognisable Ice Cream Brands.
Talbots Inch, Freshford Road, Kilkenny
This position is responsible for the coordination and overall management of sales administration and tele sales.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Inbound and outbound calls to existing & new customers, following up on queries and orders.
- Data Entry on our warehouse management system – Swords
- Management of our in-house telesales system
- Daily administration of all Van Sales documentation which includes:
- Data entry of manual dockets
- Stock transfers
- Van orders
- Route Management
- Liaise with Stock Controller on stock queries, promotional products & sales performance etc.
- Liaise with Data Controller on new customer accounts, product codes etc.
- Maintain, track & communicate all customer movements, new accounts, closed accounts & account changes
- In conjunction with the finance team manage reconciliation of daily cash
- Counting cash
- Preparing & organizing bank lodgment
- Manage & prepare customer Rebate payments for distribution by Business Developer’s
- Upkeep of VSR/Merchandiser work schedule for finance team commission payments
The successful candidate will need to have a strong commitment to building and developing solid customer relationships.
Please kindly note that you need to have an EU Working Permit (Orientation Year Visa not included) in order to proceed for this position.