Are you a team player with excellent customer service skills & a high attention to detail?
We are looking for a dynamic and detailed oriented Customs Administrator for our client located in Rathcoole, Co Dublin. This is an exciting opportunity to join a business during a time of continued growth.
Full-time permanent position. Own transport required as not easily accessible by public transport.
If you have a positive attitude, are reliable and have the ability to be versatile when needed, then read on.
The role will primarily focus on completing and producing customs documentationfor both export and imported goods, mainly arriving from the UK. A friendly disposition and effective communication are a must. You will also be responsible for maintaining essential records and other documentation required for the shipment of goods. You will be given detailed training on their internal processes and procedures. While reportable to the manager, you will need to work autonomously and independently.
- Prepare, collate and manage customs documentation
- Entering information into Azyra system
- Liaising and establishing good relationships with customers and other service providers to ensure seamless shipment of goods
- Maintaining essential records
- Assist with customer queries where relevant
- Data entry and general administration support
- Min 1year experience in a customs, administration or accounting & finance environment.
- Highly proficient in Excel and the Microsoft office suite
- Reliable and punctual
- High attention to detail
- Effective communication and customer service oriented
- Experience with Azyra software beneficial
- Understanding of import and export customs procedures would also be beneficial
Please kindly note that you need to have an EU Working Visa in order to proceed for this position.
If you do not meet the essential requirements as outlined in this advert, we regret that we are unable to process your application.