We are currently recruiting for an:
Salary – Negotiable £25,000 to £35,000
Due to substantial growth and development plans, the company now wishes to make a high-level appointment.
Reporting to – Company Directors
Key Responsibilities: –
- To be responsible for the entire editorial function of Ireland’s leading lifestyle brand.
- To be responsible for editorial content, interviews, profiles, news, feature’s, photographs etc.
- To be responsible for all social media platforms for the title.
- To liaise with design studio on all copy and ensure the title is produced to high quality and meet the company’s expectations.
- To represent at all industry functions.
- To ensure all editorial deadlines are met.
- To ensure the company’s editorial strategy is adhered to.
- To bring new ideas and new business to the company and help the business reach its financial objectives.
Candidate profile: –
Excellent writing skills
- Thorough understanding of print and online publishing
- Detailed knowledge of social media
- A minimum of 4 years relevant experience and a proven track record of success
- An ideas person with vision and flair
- Good knowledge and media contacts
- Customer focused
- Lots of drive, vigour and enthusiasm
The ideal candidate will have all of the above and more with the attitude and personality to thrive and succeed in a rewarding but challenging environment.
This is a high-level appointment with excellent career prospects within Ireland’s leading independent publishing and exhibitions business.