PRL are currently recruiting for an Executive Assistant.
Working closely with the Chief Executive Officer/ Chairman & wider Senior Executive Team the candidate will be responsible for providing support to the team for up 50% of working week. The balance of time will be allocated to Quality, Health & Safety and Environmental administrative duties.
- Provide detailed Executive Assistance support by managing an extremely active calendar of appointments and high-volume email management. Monitoring daily changes to commitments
- Plan, coordinate and ensure schedules are followed and respected
- Advanced, proactive diary management, facilitating swift set-up of internal & external meetings
- Managing diary and balance professional and confidential personal calendars
- Manage and log expenses
- Assistance on the implementation of corporate communications for the team.
- Plan, organise and manage the roll out of annual client and staff events.
- Management of correspondence of a highly confidential nature
- To manage internal and external correspondence / communication, dealing with routine matters independently, to ensure optimum use of executive team’s time.
- Coordination of meeting agendas, minutes, objectives and outcomes.
- Organising travel and accommodation arrangements as requested.
- Anticipate needs of Executive team and respond as required.
- Produce brand compliant proposals, presentations and report documentation.
- To contribute to and manage elements of projects to ensure timely completion of project objectives.
- To manage own projects/areas of workload independently to ensure their timely and effective achievement.
- Assisting the executive team with other ad-hoc administrative and project requirements
- Assisting with Quality, Health & Safety and Environmental administrative duties.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience as a EA supporting senior executives
- Experience in similar industry preferred but not essential
- Full competency in diary management and planning, can apply good judgment and understands competing priorities
- Highly organised with exceptional attention to detail
- A strong people personal, strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build solid working relationships.
- Is assertive and approachable with demeanour and approach to daily deliverables
- High levels of proficiency in the following MS packages: PowerPoint, Word, Excel. and Outlook
- High level literacy and numeracy skills
- High level of written business communication skills
- Can follow up without prompting and keep ahead of requirements, displays good use of initiative and follow through to completion
- Ability to deal appropriately and discretely with highly confidential/sensitive matters
- Ability to prioritise a variety of tasks and multi-task
- Excellent Customer handling skills at all levels
- Excellent communication at all levels
- Pro-active and ability to “think outside the box”
- Good business acumen
Salary depending on experience.
Our purpose-built, state of the art, Head Office is located in Greenogue Business Park, Rathcoole, Co Dublin. Free on-site Gym and parking available.
If you feel you have the skills required to succeed in this challenging and rewarding role, please apply today. If you do not meet the essential requirements as outlined in this advert, we regret that we are unable to process your application.