PRL are in the process of expanding our team of Tactical Merchandisers to assist in a large variety of ongoing projects working on behalf of some of the world’s biggest brands.
The role will involve going into retail stores, as well as On-Trade and Take-Home Trade accounts on an adhoc basis, to complete activities across the following range of services;
- Tactical Sales
- Sampling & Promotions
- Full training will be provided for each job, however previous experience in a relevant environment would be an advantage.
- First class communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Technological capabilities for app based reporting
- Full UK driving license and Access to your own vehicle
- Ability to work on your own or as part of a team
- This will be an intermittent project driven role and work will be allocated as projects arise, therefore there are no guaranteed hours in this role
- Work is based on on-going projects on days, nights and weekends
- Regional travelling will be required within this role within a 50 – 80 mile radius
- Uniform, vehicles and PPE will be issued when appropriate by the company
- A full valid driving licence and access to a 3g smart device is essential for this role.