FMCG Field Sales Representative Dublin – Leinster
(Grocery & Convenience Stores)
In business 25 years, located in Dublin 24, our client is looking for an enthusiastic and confident Field Sales Representative to join their team.
You will be responsible for driving new business across the full portfolio, into retail and convenience stores in the Dublin/Leinster Region.
What you’ll be doing
As a Field Sales Representative you will call on different retailers, representing a range of products. From day one you will be building relationships with key decision makers in supermarkets throughout your territory, increasing brand awareness and sales.
* FULL DRIVERS LICENCE REQUIRED *
Preferably, you will have demonstrated sales experience in the FMCG industry, with a proven track record of achieving solid sales results. You will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Your self-drive and ability to effectively manage your own time
- Identify opportunities for business growth
- Possession of astute commercial business acumen
- Well-honed customer relationship skills and account management
- Independently problem solve and create solutions
- Communication skills are a deal-clincher
- Full clean drivers’ licence, fluent written and oral English
What’s in it for you?
- Guideline salary €32 – €35K
- Daily Lunch Allowance
- Generous & Achievable commission structure
- Company Car
- Company Phone & Tablet
If you feel you have the skills required to succeed in this challenging and rewarding role, please apply today.
If you do not meet the essential requirements as outlined in this advert, we regret that we are unable to process your application.