Field Sales Rep – Limerick/Clare – Immediate start
Are you results driven, enjoy manging customer relationships and have excellent interpersonal skills?
Do you want to grow and develop with a global FMCG brand that offers structured training, excellent career opportunities and an industry leading renumeration package?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Retail Development Sales Representative to join the dedicated Irish Sales division of a FTSE Top 25 companies with a global footprint spanning more than 160 countries around the globe.
This hands-on role requires a passion for building strong relationships and helping people drive their business.
What’s in it for you?
- Salary of €35,000 per annum
- Company car
- Company iPhone and iPad
- 22 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Flexible working Hours
- A minimum of 2 – 3 years sales experience.
- A passion for working with customers in real partnership – the ability to stand your ground but to do so with a sense of mutual partnership is critical
- Proactive, confident, self-motivated and enthusiastic attitude which can enthuse and motivate others, including the customer
- Proven ability to collaborate with strong communication, influencing, and negotiating skills.
- Account management experience with leading retailers, or experience within FMCG desirable
- Flexibility to cover the Munster Territory
- Fluent English and a full clean driver’s license a must
If you feel you have the skills required to succeed in this challenging and rewarding role, please apply today.
If you do not meet the essential requirements as outlined in this advert, we regret that we are unable to process your application.