Are you currently working in the FMCG/Grocery Industry?
Do you have a passion for building strong relationships and helping people drive their business?
Are you motivated by building an in-depth understanding of your customer needs and enjoy real responsibility and winning?
If the answer is Yes then read on, this could be the opportunity you’re looking for.
A leading FMCG distributor are currently looking for a professional, enthusiastic Sales Representative to for the Kerry territory. Ideal candidates will have experience in the FMCG sector.
Essential Skills & Experience:
Ideally candidates are located in Kerry and should possess experience in a similar role with the following skills:
- An understanding of the FMCG industry desirable.
- A minimum of 2 – 3 years Field Sales experience.
- A passion for working with customers in real partnership – the ability to stand your ground but to do so with a sense of mutual partnership is critical
- Proactive, confident, self-motivated and enthusiastic attitude which can enthuse and motivate others, including the customer
- Proven ability to collaborate with strong communication, influencing, and negotiating skills.
- Account management experience with leading retailers, or experience within FMCG desirable
- Fluent English and a full driver’s licence required
What’s in it for you?
- Guideline salary €32 – €34K
- Daily Lunch Allowance €12.50
- Commercial Car
- Company Phone & Tablet
If you feel you have the skills required to succeed in this challenging and rewarding role, please apply today.
If you do not meet the essential requirements as outlined in this advert, we regret that we are unable to process your application.