Its exciting times for my client who are a global leader in the premium chocolate sector.
There are many reasons why they are the world’s leading producer of premium chocolate. Present in over 120 countries, each office has its own atmosphere unique to their region. They invest in their talent as any product is only as good as the people behind it.
Would you like to work in an environment where quality and excellence are at the heart of everything they do?
A culture whereby their people evolve and grow by collaborating, sharing ideas and learning from each other?
We are recruiting a Field Sales Rep for our client.
What you’ll be doing:
- Ideally located in Carlow you will be responsible for an assigned territory.
- Calling on grocery multiples and independent stores within your territory area with particularly focus on driving sales to enhance availability, display impact, promotional compliance, and relationship management.
- Ensuring all promotional activity within accounts on your territory is correct, including POS
- Achieving added value targets, promotional and planogram compliance as agreed by the national account team
- Compiling and working to Journey plans according to appropriate call sequences
- Field Sales Administration
- Deliver outstanding premium visibility in store through relationship building and influencing in store contacts/management
What your good at:
- Maintaining a positive attitude and focus on customer satisfaction
- Able to collaborate with a diverse group of people
- Possess solid organisational and time management skills, along with the ability to act independently
- Demonstrating drive for results and ambition
- Ideally experience with leading retailers in a direct sales role, minimum 2 – 3 years
- Fluent English and a full driver’s licence required
What’s in it for you?
- Guideline salary €30,000
- Bonus & Daily Lunch Allowance
- 25 Annual Leave Days PLUS you Birthday!
- Pension and Health Cover
- Commercial Vehicle
- Company Phone & Tablet
If you feel you have the skills required to succeed in this challenging and rewarding role, please apply today.
If you do not meet the essential requirements as outlined in this advert, we regret that we are unable to process your application.