Opportunity to join this scaling SaaS business growing at a rapid rate! Excellent culture and dynamic, forward thinking team! Dublin based.
The Head of Delivery position reports directly to the CEO, with the goal to work across the Executive team driving product expansion across the customer base.
- The successful candidate will have been involved in a leadership role in successfully scaling a SAAS business.
- The candidate will have a track record in building strong customer success teams.
- The candidate will have experience of sucessfully onboarding customers within a SaaS business
- The candidate will also be expected to actively contribute to the product board and the senior leadership team.
- You must be a passionate customer focused professional with a commitment to producing exceptional results in a fast-paced, evolving, and high-output environment.
- Flexibility in terms of business travel (around Dublin, countrywide and internationally if required)
- 10+ years’ experience leading a Delivery/Customer Sucess team, selling SaaS, or on-premise software products.
The role will also include building out key product, training collateral/programmes to ensure on-going adoption and expansion of the their product within a growing customer base
- Empower and coach a team of Product Analysts and Support Executives to get customers live within agreed milestones and timelines.
- Lead and coordinate customer focused events, resourcing, work planning, and prioritization for the Product Analyst team
- Own the estimation process for Digital Process Automation (DPA) configuration effort for customer process implementation / scope documents
- Work with Product Strategist & Development Manager on Product Roadmap
- Evaluate performance by implementing, analysing and interpreting data and metrics
- Implement and manage formalised onboarding/training plan for client/partner engagements, working with other departments, such as Sales & Marketing, to ensure this is fully commercially optimised within a defined timeframe.
- Analyze information and workflows to identify optimal business practices for clients
- Provide accurate reporting on professional services scheduling to ensure optimum utilisation of resources
- Own and maintain clients delivery projects throughout the project lifecycle
- Participate in Quality Improvement initiatives as required
- Own the support function within the business to ensure customer issues are resolved within agreed SLA’s, working with other functions to achieve this, such as the R&D resolver group.
- Own the Annual Contract Value renewal process, to ensure we have minimum loss of active customers on an annual basis, working with other functions, such as Finance, to achieve this.
- Own and deliver online learning and user community platforms to our active customer base.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent people skills, business acumen and an exemplary work ethic. The individual must have been involved in scaling businesses before, ideally in a software context.
- Minimum 5 years exposure of leading a SaaS product delivery environment
- Minimum 10 years business analysis experience
- Working knowledge of Digital Process Automation software & SharePoint
- Proven experience in project management/customer onboarding methodologies and techniques essential with overtime as needed to meet deadlines
- Expertise in industry standard modelling tools and methods
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Working knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure and MS Office
- Outstanding organisational and leadership abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- Lead and empower employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
- Flexibility in terms of business travel (around Ireland, UK and internationally if required)
- Knowledge of BPM/DPA products and IT delivery projects
- Microsoft Technology Stack including SharePoint Online
- A third level Degree or Diploma in Computing or similar related qualification
- Any formal BA training or certification would be advantageous
- Relevant Microsoft Certification may be required
Excellent Company Benefits