Do you have a full HGV C Licence?
Are you a HGV Mechanic or a Truck Enthusiast that prefers to spend less time in the Cab?
Are you looking for your next challenge? If so, read on…..
We are currently seeking a self-motivated Fleet Maintenance Co-Ordinator to join the PRL Group in this exciting period of change and progression.
The successful candidate will support the Maintenance Manager to ensure the planning and safe execution of maintenance activities for our fleet of trucks.
We need somebody who takes pride in their work and will take pride in their fleet.
What the role entails:
Coordinate fleet maintenance, checks, repairs and compliance
- 13 Week Vehicle inspection
- Fridge Trailer unit calibration
- Fridge Trailer unit Servicing FGAS
- Taillift Checks
- Driver Walk Around Checks liaise with drivers and coordinate repairs.
- Ongoing Vehicle checks arrange Repairs/Tyre replacement when required.
- Drop Truck/Trailers to the appropriate Garage or arrange callout.
- Carry out minor repairs Lights/Wipers/Suzie’s
- Ensure Insurance Disc/Tax/CVRT certs are displayed and in date
- Ensure hired company is adhering to all servicing, checks and certification is displayed as required.
- Work closely with the Maintenance Manager to ensure cost are kept in check.
- Assist Transport Manager/Transport maintenance Manager in ensuring the Fleet is fully compliant escalating were necessary.
- Ongoing Audit of trucks ensuring full complement of safety equipment is contained within the Truck i.e. Fire extinguisher/Triangle.
- Arrange Servicing/checks as per Maintenance System schedules
- Update system when service/check are completed
- Upload associated certification ensuring all certs are available when required for RSA inspection or during Quality/Customer/Internal Audits.
- Monitor Drivers reported defect via Driver App action through appropriate channel.
What your good at:
To be considered for this role you MUST have a full HGV Licence.
- Some knowledge HGV maintenance preferable but not essential
- Works well in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working within Logistics Industry
- Strong troubleshooting/problem solving skills
- Good communication skills verbal and written with particular emphasis towards English
- Some knowledge of IT systems preferable but training provided if required
- Basic knowledge Microsoft packages preferable
- Flexibility in relation to working hours.
We are going through an exciting time of growth in our industry which is providing many opportunities for people to work within the PRL. This is a highly rewarding industry and it’s a great time to join PRL!
If you feel you have the skills required to succeed in this challenging and rewarding role, please apply today.
If you do not meet the essential requirements as outlined in this advert, we regret that we are unable to process your application.