Our client, are well established, successful, ISO certified, and best at what they do in Ireland. They are looking to recruit a Hospital Key Account Manager for the Leinster Area. €50-60K Basic. Commission uncapped, current OTE €20K + €3k bonus. €13.71 lunch allowance. Medical plan, pension contributions, Hyundai Jeep or similar.
This is an amazing opportunity for the right candidate to secure a position with an outstandig package in the Medical Device Sector.
Our client is an established and successful company supplying, installing and servicing medical devices and systems to Hospitals, Primary Care and Industry throughout Ireland, typically in Diagnostics, Monitoring, Resuscitation and Preventative Medicine. The company operates national sales and technical service teams servicing clients nationwide
They are looking for a salesperson with a minumum of 2-3 years’ experience in the medical sector, specifically hospitials . You will be required to work in a hospital and clinical environment and working with the key decision makers.
They will also consider medical professionals, looking to move in to the commercial environment of a Hosptial Key Account Manager role.
Salary will be dependent on experience to include car, phone, commission, pension and medical benefits for the right candidate.
- Deliver sales growth by meeting and/or exceeding the annual sales target
- Secure, maintain and develop existing business within the organisation
- Building a sales pipeline and meeting strategic growth targets by identifying key growth and new business opportunities
- Train customers to use and understand our products and services to best practice standard
- Participating in and providing support at relevant exhibitions, sales meetings, and other clinical/sales-related functions as requested and/or defined by management
- Completing all administration, reports & requests within guidelines & on time in order to comply with our ISO standards.
Experience, Skills and Knowledge:
- Hospital sales background with 2-3 years’ experience.
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Proven organisational/multi-tasking skills.
- High level of self-initiative and self-management (capable of working independently and remotely).
- Strong relationship/team player skills with the ability to work collaboratively as a member of a cross-functional team (internally & externally).
- High level of customer focus and customer service.
- Willingness to travel to manufacturer training programmes etc., and for clinical meetings as required.
Please email to apply for the role email , apply online or call me on 01 6685144 for more information.