We are currently recruiting for a HR Associate to join our team, this is a full time permanent role.
PRL work in partnership with flagship brands across a variety of sectors including food and drink, pharmaceuticals, electronics, industrial and healthcare. We provide end-to-end solutions encompassing freight, logistics, warehousing, in-market sales, technical services, market research & insights and recruitment services. The successful candidate will gain experience across all divisions within our company dealing with employees at all levels.
We are committed to supporting the talent and skills of our employees because we know their capability is the key to our success.
Your new role
Your primary role as HR & Support Administrator is to positively contribute to the HR component of the business by ensuring that HR processes and procedures are followed, HR records are kept confidentially and recorded correctly as well as providing guidance on certain employee HR related matters in conjunction with the HRBP.
As a HR Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Acting as the first point of contact for all general queries to the HR inbox
- Providing first line support in our HR System
- Coordinate the on-boarding of new starters
- Supporting and assisting where necessary with internal and external audits.
- Support and assist managers as a first point of contact on queries.
- Close liaison with the Payroll Dept in relation to Sick Pay, Annual Leave etc.
- Preparing and issuing various administrative documents, including contracts, letters and variations
- Creation and maintenance of employee records in our HR system
- Participating in process improvement
To be successful:
You must be CIPD qualified or working towards and have demonstrated experience within a HR Department. You enjoy working in a fast paced and varied role and will have excellent attention to detail. As you will have direct contact with Managers, candidates, staff members and suppliers alike it is imperative that you have exceptional skills in communication, with an ultimate love for people. In addition to:
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Strong attention to detail and a structured work approach
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent time management and ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Proactive attitude with ability to research and problem-solve
- Collaborative mindset with the ability to work independently and as part of a broader team
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Own transport required to enable flexibility to travel to different sites when necessary
Our purpose-built, state of the art, Head Office is located in Greenogue Business Park, Rathcoole, Co Dublin. We follow all government guidelines, this role is combination of office and remote working.
Please kindly note that you need to have a valid EU Passport/Work Visa other than Stamp 1G in order to proceed for this position.
If you do not meet the essential requirements as outlined in this advert, we regret that we are unable to process your application.