We are currently recruiting for a HR Associate to join our team, on a 12month fixed term contract (possibily of extension).
PRL work in partnership with flagship brands across a variety of sectors including food and drink, pharmaceuticals, electronics, industrial and healthcare. We provide end-to-end solutions encompassing freight, logistics, warehousing, in-market sales, technical services, market research & insights and recruitment services. The successful candidate will gain experience across all divisions within our company dealing with employees at all levels.
We are committed to supporting the talent and skills of our employees because we know their capability is the key to our success.
Your new role
Your primary role as HR Associate is to positively contribute to the HR component of the business by assisting the HR Director with a variety of duties, including departmental development, HR Information Systems (HRIS), employee relations, training and development, support organisational development, and employment matters.
It is essential you have a thorough understanding of a large-scale human resources department.
As a HR Associate you will be responsible for:
- Support the HR BP in the HR service delivery across the PRL business
- Work closely with the Management Team to provide support and assist on all employee matters and with day-to-day HR queries
- Support and assist managers as a first point of contact on all grievance and disciplinary matters.
- Support the internal training function
- Implementation of all HR and company policies and procedures
- Manage all HR data and complete HR reporting schedules on HR Metrics
- Manage all aspects of HR Administration (e.g. Contracts, Annual Leave, and Sick Pay etc.)
- Recruitment coordination
- Participating in process improvement
To be successful:
You must have 3rd Level HR Qualification and have demonstrated experience within a HR Department. You enjoy working in a fast paced and varied role and will have excellent attention to detail. As you will have direct contact with Managers, candidates, staff members and suppliers alike it is imperative that you have exceptional skills in communication, with an ultimate love for people. In addition to:
- Up to date knowledge of Industrial Relations and Human Resource Developments in Ireland and Globally
- Experience of case management and third-party processes such as WRC.
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Strong attention to detail and a structured work approach
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent time management and ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Proactive attitude with ability to research and problem-solve
- Collaborative mindset with the ability to work independently and as part of a broader team
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Own transport required to enable flexibility to travel to different sites when necessary
The role requires outstanding interpersonal skills, the ability to multitask and embrace change in a fast-growing environment.
Our purpose-built, state of the art, Head Office is located in Greenogue Business Park, Rathcoole, Co Dublin. We follow all government guidelineswith return to work policy.
If you feel you have the skills required to succeed in this challenging and rewarding role, please apply today.
If you do not meet the essential requirements as outlined in this advert, we regret that we are unable to process your application.