We are currently recruiting for a HR Associate to join our team, on a fixed term contract.
PRL work in partnership with flagship brands across a variety of sectors including food and drink, pharmaceuticals, electronics, industrial and healthcare. We provide end-to-end solutions encompassing freight, logistics, warehousing, in-market sales, technical services, market research & insights and recruitment services. The successful candidate will gain experience across all divisions within our company.
It is essential you have a thorough understanding of a large-scale human resources department. You will be responsible for assisting the HR Director with a variety of duties, including departmental development, HR Information Systems (HRIS), employee relations, training and development, support organisational development, and employment matters.
This role is a fantastic opportunity to work in a collaborative environment and develop your skills within a dynamic and forward-thinking business.
- Support the HR BP in the HR service delivery across the PRL business
- Work closely with the Management Team to provide support and assist on all employee matters and with day to day HR queries
- Manage all aspects of HR Administration (e.g. Contracts, Annual Leave, and Sick Pay etc.)
- Support and assist managers as a first point of contact on all grievance and disciplinary matters.
- Implementation of all HR and company policies and procedures
- Manage all HR data and complete HR reporting schedules on HR Metrics
- Recruitment coordination
- Support the internal training function
- Adhoc HR Projects and HR initiatives as they arise
Experience & Requirements:
- Third level qualification (essential)
- CIPD qualification or working towards (desirable)
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience working in a similar HR Role/Environment within a large organisation
- Familiar with HR IT Systems (essential)
- Up to date knowledge of Industrial Relations and Human Resource Developments in Ireland and Globally
- Experience of case management and third-party processes such as WRC.
- Comfortable in an IT rich environment (MS Office, Word, Excel)
- Able and willing to travel as needed – must have own transport and be flexible to some travel if required to other depots
- Flexible approach to work – able and willing to work outside normal office hours when required
The role requires outstanding interpersonal skills, the ability to multitask and embrace change in a fast-growing environment.
Salary depending on experience.
Our purpose-built, state of the art, Head Office is located in Greenogue Business Park, Rathcoole, Co Dublin. Free on-site Gym and parking available.
If you feel you have the skills required to succeed in this challenging and rewarding role, please apply today.
If you do not meet the essential requirements as outlined in this advert, we regret that we are unable to process your application.