The company is experiencing significant growth is now looking to add a
The company is experiencing significant growth and is now seeking a Human Resource Manager to grow their team. The role is based in company headquarters Kildare town, County Kildare.
- Recrutiment-Devising job descriptions with the Line manager and deciding where to advertise the role and if and when to work with an agency.
- Training and Developement(providing a career path for those aspiring for progression).
- Performance Management.
- Assist Payroll manaager in processing wages when required.
- Advising managemnt team on HR isues and changes to emplyoment law.
- Facilitate workforce performance reviews and apprasials.
- Ensure compliance with reviews and regulations.
- 1+ years experience working in Human Resource Management.
- 1+ Years experience in the security industry is desired.
- Strong communication, presentation & IT skills.
- Adaptable, self-driven & team oriented.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment within a high growth business.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Must be confident, resilient and target driven
- Competitive salary.
- 20 days paid annual leave.