This is a office-based sales account manager role in a agile working space, which nurtures teamwork and collaboration. Reporting to the Internal Sales Manager, the successful candidate will be acquiring customers through a variety of channels such as marketing campaigns, warm leads, referrals and existing database.
- Outbound customer sales calls to specific customer groups.
- Handle incoming sales enquiries to achieve high acquisition rate.
- Proactively generate and drive sales ensuring you meet agreed KPIs and targets.
- Build relationships with customers including managing queries about rates, charges and invoices.
- Renewal / Tender creation with a focus on new acquisition & retention of existing customers.
- Create and participate in PR opportunities with the marketing team.
- Produce sales reports for management using Excel and Powerpoint.
- Use Salesforce CRM system to register new customers and sites and to report on sales campaigns and pipelines.
- Manage sales administration in compliance with GDPR and regulatory processes.
- Manage Projects
Knowledge and Experience
- Minimum of 1 years inbound and outbound sales experience with a track record of delivering targets or KPIs.
- Experience of liaising with corporate customers over the phone.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Experience of using Salesforce.
- Experience of assisting with tenders and quotations.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Drive for Results
- Judgement & Decision Making
- Professional Integrity