Inside Sales Executive Role Dublin 14 – €43K OTE
Our client is a leading provider of IT solutions and managed services in security, infrastructure, applications and identity management. They provide thought and technical leadership that will enable clients to enhance their organization.
An opportunity has arisen for an exceptional individual to join our best in class sales as an Inside Sales Executive. Reporting directly into our Head of Sales you will provide sales support, renewals support and administrative assistance to both the sales team and our clients. This is a dynamic and engaging role that will afford you the opportunity to gain a deep understanding of emerging IT technology.
This is based in Clonskeagh.
- Build up a good working relationship with the customers managed by your assigned Enterprise sales team.
- Sales administration assistance to assigned sales team including:-
- Customer Backlog ownership & management.
- Customer proposal and large bid assistance and preparation.
- Sourcing competitive products and solutions.
- Vendor engagement around deal registrations, event attendance and quotation preparation.
- Contracts and Subscription renewals – closing and processing
- Cloud renewal processing
- Maintain customer data/records including updating all activities, contacts, opportunities and correspondence within our customer relationship management system.
- Order processing.
- Point of contact for finance and operations team around sales enquiries.
- Promotion is possible to our Enterprise sales team following successful performance within this Inside sales role.
- Hours of work are Mon-Friday. 9am to 5.30pm
- Proven inside sales experience within the IT industry in a customer focused environment.
- IT product knowledge is a requirement.
- Experience working within a Sales Channel such as; manufacturers, distributors, consultants, etc.
- Excellent customer service, organizational, and negotiating skills.
- Excellent attention to detail around using internal systems, processing paperwork etc is mandatory and must be proven.
- Detail oriented with good written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player on complex tasks while meeting deadlines.
- Confident, energetic and organized.
- €30-€35K + commission
- Company Laptop
- Access to Unity employee benefits programme after 24 months service.