Located in Slane, Co.Meath our client has engaged us to source a target driven, proactive Inside Sales Executive with a can do attitude to join their growing team.
- Manage a large volume of inbound customer sales enquiries and upsell other services of the client.
- Drive for retention and high acquisition rate.
- Meet agreed KPIs and targets.
- Build relationships with customers including managing queries about rates, charges and invoices.
- Manage sales administration in compliance with GDPR and regulatory processes.
- Keep all CRM data up to date
Knowledge and Experience
- Minimum of 1 year’s inbound sales experience with a track record of delivering targets or KPIs.
- Experience of liaising with corporate & residential customers over the phone.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Drive for results and hunger for sales
- Judgement & decision Making
- Professional integrity
- Problem solver with ability to work well under pressure
- Your own transport would be beneficial
What is in it for you?
- Full time, permanent contract
- Basic salary + commission based on your performance
- Temporarily remote work, but will transition to office as soon as that will be possible
- Monday to Friday working hours, 9am to 5.30pm
- Opportunity for growth and personal development within a well-established company