Great opportunity to work with a successful and established business in the retail sector you will be delivering Point of Sale (POS) Installation needs for some of the world’s leading retail brands across the UK from beauty to banking.
We are currently looking to expand our field teams and have new opportunities for Merchandiser/Installers to work in one of our Installations departments across Ireland.
We are looking for a person with a strong retail background, experience of managing teams, having an eye for detail and with experience of building shelf displays to the correct standards and following planograms.
We offer on the job training and development for the right candidates, so are keen to receive applications from hard working and enthusiastic candidates who are willing to use their hand’s on skills in a new role.
Roles and responsibilities
Work in a team to
- Assemble and relocate display stands and counters in retail outlets.
- Merchandisie and resequencing of stock using detailed planograms
- Profile shelving install equipment & implement display options to a high standard.
- Work in a safe environment with both H&S and Covid restrictions in mind.
The ideal candidate will
- A valid SSSTS accreditation is desirable but not essential
- Experience in working from planograms, updating POS, good DIY skills.
- Flexible attitude towards working patterns.
- be able to solve problems on the job and manage a team working in different areas of the shop floor at all times.
- Competitive Hourly Rate + Holiday Pay
- Hotel Bed & Breakfast booked for overnights & overnight subsistence allowance paid
- All expenses paid on receipt
- Vehicle and Fuel Card supplied or rate per mile paid when using own vehicle
- This will be an intermittent project driven role and work will be allocated as projects arise, therefore there are no guaranteed hours in this role
- Work is based on on-going projects on days, nights and weekends
- Regional travelling will be required within this role including overnights
- Training and stock collection will take place at our Belfast depot
- Uniform, vehicles and PPE will be issued when appropriate by the company
- Can work on a Self Employed or payrolled basis
- A full valid driving licence and access to a 3g smart device is essential for this role