Are you an Administrator with 1 year experience?
Have you ever considered a career in the Logistics Industry?
If you have a willingness to learn and ability to follow a process with a good attention to detail, we would love to hear from you.
Our client, a long-established Dublin freight business, with 3 sites across Ireland, are seeking a Transport Administrator/Customer Service Clerk to join their team in their Dublin office in Greenogue. Specialist in air, sea and road freight movements, this is an opportunity to join a business during a time of continued growth.
This is a full-time permanent position with an immediate start.
About the Role
As a Transport Administrator /Customer Service Clerk, you will be working on your own initiative and also as a key team player in the Transport team to offer solutions in a timely and efficient manner.
Duties and responsibilities
- Plan and build a daily transport schedule on our bespoke database system.
- Liaise with our clients and their customers to arrange timely delivery of their products.
- Process & manage customer orders on a database system.
- Resolving and communicating service issues with customers and colleagues.
- Manage customer queries, ensuring all are logged and dealt with efficiently.
- Support the Sales and Office teams.
- Inputting daily shipments and preparing paperwork for same-day dispatch all over Ireland (for next-day delivery).
- Updating customers on their delivery details.
What we look for in the ideal candidate.
- Previous experience in a similar position preferable although full training will be provided.
- Knowledge of the freight industry desirable but not essential.
- Geographical knowledge of Ireland, the UK and Europe.
- Ability to manage and priortise workload to ensure deadlines are met.
- Demonstrate a previous track record of excellence in quality and customer service.
- Strong administrative skills with excellent written and communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Outlook).
What’s on offer
Our Client is committed to investing in their people, providing opportunities for development, training and mentoring to empower employees to reach their full potential.
Guideline salary €24,000 depending on experience
Please kindly note that you need to have an EU Working Visa in order to proceed for this position.
If you do not meet the essential requirements as outlined in this advert, we regret that we are unable to process your application