Would you like to work for a Global FMCG Business where you are encouraged to allow your skills and experience to shine in their busy and diverse environment?
We are looking for an energetic and driven Key Account Executive for one of the largest Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) companies, for their Dublin office located in Park West, Dublin 12.
They are a dynamic FTSE30 FMCG company, and a certified Top Employer. For you, that represents an amazing opportunity – this is a place where ambitious, smart and independent people can really make an impact.
The role of the Key Account Executive is to support three Account Managers by providing up to the minute reporting requirements for the team while ensuring that all key documentation is maintained to a high standard, including analysis and insight on KPIs, and performance dynamics as well as volume, share and availability. Proficiency in Excel is essential.
In this role you will have the opportunity to learn and develop from our highly experienced Key Account Management team who work with some of the largest retailer and wholesaler groups in Ireland.
This role would ideally suit someone who is looking to build a career in the FMCG industry with a focus on working within Sales, Trade Marketing or Key Accounts.
Required skills & experience
- Diploma or bachelor’s degree or in business, sales, marketing, economics, or other related discipline.
- Proactive, confident, self-motivated and enthusiastic attitude which can enthuse and motivate others, including the customer
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role, FMCG industry experience an advantage but not essential
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Results focused with excellent, numeric and data handling skills
- Independent with the ability to work unsupervised
- A passion for working with customers in real partnership – the ability to stand your ground but to do so with a sense of mutual partnership is critical
Our Client offer a progressive, supportive environment with strong growth potential and a collaborative culture.
- Guideline salary: €32000
- Location: Park West, Dublin 12, accessible by many bus routes, free onsite parking
- Pension & Bonus scheme
- Annual leave: 22 days, plus bank holidays, plus additional days off at Christmas
If this role appeals to you and you fulfil the required criteria, please submit your CV.
If you do not meet the essential requirements as outlined in this advert, we regret that we are unable to process your application.