Would you like to work for one of Ireland & UK’s leading manufacturer of “Food on the Move”?
This is an opportunity to work in an environment that focuses on agility, growth and innovation in a modern and collaborative workspace.
Due to growth my client is recruiting a omer.
Key Account Manager who will be responsible for supporting top line growth via Innovation and Joint Business Planning with Key Suppliers.
You will have accountability for planning and delivering the customer business plan through development of a sustainable and ambitious JBP, development and implementation of the forecast and annual planning calendar and coordination of internal and external negotiation around all business dealings connected to the customer.
Whether large or small customers, my client knows how important quality products are to their customers so collectively, as a team, they keep driving their standards with continuous improvement and product development. They believe in having the best choice and so continually grow their business to include more and more options.
Their continued success and growth are enhanced by their talented team and affable working environment. If you are looking for a career and not just a job, you’re in the right place!
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in FMCG or Food Service Key Account Management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be a listener, a presenter, and a people-person
- The ability to develop solid and trusting relationships at Head Office Level
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills, with ability to follow-through on client contracts
- In-depth understanding of company key clients and their position in the industry
- Able to analyse data and sales statistics and translate results into better solutions
Whats in it for you?
A competitive salary will be reflective of experience. A company car, bonus and benefits are also included.
If you feel you have the skills required to succeed in this challenging and rewarding role, please apply today.
If you do not meet the essential requirements as outlined in this advert, we regret that we are unable to process your application.