Opportunity to join an Award winning Company and Leader in the Energy Sector in Ireland.
KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER – Leinster
Attractive Salary, Bonus and Benefits
Negotiate contracts with Commercial Clients, have a key focus in the areas of acquisition, retention and churn.
- To negotiate energy supply contracts with various size energy users proactively driving sales, achieving monthly, quarterly and annual targets and KPI’s.
- Responding to Tenders with a focus on new acquisition & retention of existing customers.
- Defend and proactively grow revenue base in current account portfolio in line with customer retention targets.
- To provide account management support to customers on commercial issues including contracts, market information, energy services and billing issues.
- Develop and maintain excellent customer relationships including maintaining customer contact details & profiles adhering to GDPR and regulatory processes.
- Preparation of sales reports for management using Excel & PowerPoint.
- Ensuring all late payments are kept to a minimum and managing any debt issues.
- Proven sales experience in a sales related industry with a track record of delivering targets or KPIs.
- Direct customer service experience in a sales related environment demonstrating effective customer relationship management.
- Experience of assisting with tenders and quotations.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Must have full clean driving licence
- Knowledge of the Energy industry.
- Third level degree in Business, Sales or similar.
- Excellent IT and administration skills including experience of using Salesforce.
- Experience of working in a sales team and of team management