Reporting to the SME Sales Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for negotiating energy supply contracts with SME customers. The role will have a key focus in the areas of acquisition, retention and churn.
- To negotiate energy supply contracts with various size energy users proactively driving sales, achieving monthly, quarterly and annual targets and KPI’s.
- Responding to Tenders with a focus on new acquisition & retention of existing customers.
- Defend and proactively grow revenue base in current account portfolio in line with customer retention targets.
- To provide account management support to customers on commercial issues including contracts, market information, energy services and billing issues.
- Develop and maintain excellent customer relationships including maintaining customer contact details & profiles adhering to GDPR and regulatory processes.
- Preparation of sales reports for management using Excel & PowerPoint.
- Ensuring all late payments are kept to a minimum and managing any debt issues.
- Liaise with other departments (such as Marketing, Group IT, Energy Services and Customer Relations) to support sales performance improvements.
- Create and participate in PR opportunities with our marketing team.
- Ad hoc project work as required from time to time.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Proven sales experience in a sales related industry with a track record of delivering targets or KPIs.
- Direct customer service experience in a sales related environment demonstrating effective customer relationship management.
- Experience of assisting with tenders and quotations.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Must have full clean driving licence
- Knowledge of the Energy industry or proven ability to learn quickly.
- Third level degree in Business, Sales or similar.
- Excellent IT and administration skills including experience of using Salesforce.
- Experience of working in a sales team and of team management.
Drive for Results
Judgement & Decision Making
The job requires a considerable degree of commitment, flexibility and adaptability on the part of the job holders to meet quality standards and work deadlines. The individual must have a forward thinking approach and be able to work independently
Key Account Management, Business Development, Sales Rep
25 days AL. Commission/Bonus, Company Car, Laptop, Phone, Work from Home, Gym on site, Wellness programme, Education assistance, Expenses, Health Insurance Pension and more