This role will suit an experienced Lab / Biotech / Life Science Sales Executive looking for the next step in their career.
* Managing and supporting existing customers in their current and future needs;
* Developing new business in line with Company and personal targets;
* Sales negotiation and deal closure achieving targets within Company structures;
* Ensuring customers’ support needs are met to a consistently high standard with a high level of customer satisfaction;
* Liaising with the finance team to provide product sales quotations and account support to customers;
* Develop and maintain a high level of product knowledge of both company and competitor products;
* Actively use CRM system (SAP B1) to ensure transparency and total customer management;
Qualifications and requirements for the position:
* Degree in science/engineering a requirement while a degree in chemistry or a related subject would be highly desirable;
* Proven history of successful selling into the analytical science sectors, such as environmental, pharmaceutical, metabolomics or similar;
* Demonstrated ability to analyse customer data and develop financially sound sales solutions;
* Experience or exceptional knowledge of analytical instrumentation and applications is essential, while experience in working within highly regulated sectors is highly desirable;
* Strong interpersonal skills and a proven ability to build relationships;
* Ability to work as a team player while at times being geographically remote from the team;
* Ability to work independently; prioritising work, managing time efficiently and meeting deadlines;
* Fluent in English with good communication skills both verbal and written;
* Excellent customer service skills;
* Willingness to travel throughout Ireland on a weekly basis including overnight stays;
* Full, clean driving licence.
E-Commerce and or Digital Marketing Exposure / Experience and advantage
Enthusiasm for learning about new products, an enthusiastic and energetic approach to work and the confidence and experience to succeed in a challenging sales role are a prerequisite.
Company Vehicle, Fuel Allowance, Laptop, Medical Aid / Health Care, Mobile Phone, Paid Holidays, Parking, Performance Bonus