Our client is the professional membership body for one of Ireland’s fastest growing sectors. With over 25,000 members, they promote and develop all disciplines of their sector by collaborating with industry, educational institutions, state bodies and the public service.
As one of Ireland’s largest and longest-established professional bodies they liaise closely with the industry to promote excellence through a programme of ongoing Continuing Personal Development (CPD) and certification and they are now looking to hire a Learning and Development Auditor / CPD Professional.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Market the CPD Accredited Employer standard to industry employers
- Provide best in class Learning & Development consultancy and support to participating organisations throughout the CPD Accreditation process
- Lead CPD Accreditation audits on behalf of the client
- Contribute to the development and delivery of CPD best practice events
- Contribute to process improvements and be active in Knowledge Management as part of the CPD team
- Play an active part in achieving agreed team goals and objectives and contribute to other cross functional teams as required by the client
Skills and Experience:
- 3-5 years’ relevant experience
- Degree level qualification in Learning & Development or Human Resource Development
- Knowledge of best practices in L&D, including mentoring & coaching
- Strong project management and organisational skills
- Excellent communication
- Strong presentation skills
- Account management and client relations experience
- Strong business and market acumen knowledge
- Excellent understanding of MS Office Suite
- Strong initiative, energy and motivation
Please call 01668 5144 for more information.