An Irish Company based in Ballsbridge, Dublin 4 are looking for a Learning & Development Specialist to join their growing team.
They are the professional membership body for one of Ireland’s fastest growing sectors. With over 25,000 members, they promote and develop all disciplines of their sector by collaborating with industry, educational institutions, state bodies and the public service.
As the Learning & Development Specialist you will liaise closely with the industry to promote excellence through a programme of ongoing Continuing Personal Development (CPD) and certification. This is an exciting opportunity to become part of the team of a long-established body and play a vital role in their success.
This hands-on role requires a passion for helping people. You will be responsible for:
- Leading CPD Accreditation audits on behalf of the client
- Forging partnerships with key training providers
- Contributing to the development and delivery of CPD best practice events
It is essential you have a degree level qualification in Learning & Development, Human Resources or Engineering and 3-5 years relevant experience. You will have strong teamwork skills coupled with an eye for detail, computer literacy across MS suite and fluent English communication skills, verbal and written.
Our Client offer a progressive, supportive environment with strong growth potential and a collaborative culture.
- Guideline salary: €40000 – €43000
- Location: Dublin 4, accessible by many bus routes from both North and South of the city in addition to Dart Services. Option to purchase travel tickets through Tax Saver Scheme with saving of up 49% depending on ticket type.
- Annual leave: 22 days
- Additional benefits: Flexible working hours, pension contributions and bonus.
If this role appeals to you and you fulfil the required criteria, please submit your CV.
If you do not meet the essential requirements as outlined in this advert, we regret that we are unable to process your application.